Charisma University Values
In the delivery of all educational opportunities, Charisma University affirms the following values.
- Diversity and Inclusion – We embrace the diversity of individuals, ideas, beliefs, and cultures. We respect the dignity of all persons, the rights and property of others, and the right of all people to hold and express disparate beliefs.
- Quality – We strive to deliver education according to world-class standards. We are committed to an uncompromising standard of excellence in teaching, learning, creativity, and scholarship. We pursue excellence in all operations and strive to produce the highest quality outcomes in all endeavors.
- Integrity – We strive to build a community of learning and fairness marked by mutual respect. We uphold the principles of honesty, trust, equality, and accountability and ensure that these values are translated into action. We believe that integrity is multi-dimensional and to be upheld by students, faculty members, administrators, librarians, partners, and staff.
- Student-Centeredness – We are student-centered in our approach to learning. We promote active learning rather than direct instruction so that learners learn to solve problems, address queries, formulate questions, debate ideas, and collaborate in teams.
- Educational Access – We believe that educational access is a fundamental human right. We seek to provide affordable higher education services and resources around the world to audiences where barriers to learning may exist.
- Life-Long Learning – We strive to build a community of life-long learners who share a common vision and passionate commitment to continually learn and apply new concepts and ideas both inside and outside the classroom.
- Collaboration – We believe that goals and objectives are best attained when stakeholders work with a shared purpose. We model collaboration throughout our teaching and services. We actively seek opportunities to build partnerships and engage with external organizations.
- Innovation – We seek imaginative solutions to our challenges and toward fulfilling our mission. We inculcate the value of innovation among our stakeholders, not only in the form of the most effective technological resources that enhance delivery of educational content, but also in pedagogical approaches and instructional strategies.