This course includes sessions for interdisciplinary research. It also includes the needs and demands of global business strategies that are currently being employed in the global arena.
- Explain the concepts of global strategic management to define, develop and administer a strategy and structure for a worldwide business.
- Discuss both the theoretical and practical rationale for international business activities.
- Examine the significance and complexity of culture in international trade, its impact in the Asia and Pacific region, and particular problems faced in developing countries.
- Develop a framework for the formulation and implementation of strategies in an international context.
- Access and critically analyze relevant information for business decisions.
- Demonstrate integrated solutions in decision making.
- Apply technical skills necessary for professional practice