This course is an introduction to leadership, teams, and learning communities. Students will use various experiential exercises to develop individual and team skills and to build supportive relationships. Students will discuss the idea of the images, experiences, and thoughts that are internal to every leader.
- Learn through a highly experiential team-building and learning activity concerned with examining the techniques and behavior qualities that make an effective leader.
- Participate in interactive exercises and dialogue about observations.
- Perform different conversational roles and attempt projects together.
- Develop group and individual team skills to establish supportive relationships.
- Analyze the idea of the images, experiences, and thoughts that are internal to every leader.