This is a course that covers the use of Microsoft Office applications. The course will cover the history of computers as well as coverage of Word, Excel and general computer concepts.
- Learn the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Understand Word, Excel and general computer concepts.
- Understand the operational basics of personal computers.
- To learn office productivity tools for personal management as well as work productivity.
- To have hands on experience with some collaboration tools for team work and effective sharing. Become adept with Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Power Point.
- Understand basic computer architecture.
- Solve basic numerical computation in binary/ other number representation systems. Design and implement simple assembly language programs.