The course is created to establish the study of human symbolic behavior for the students. It presents theoretical approaches as well as technical methods to speech and communication dynamics.
- Learn to be effective in oral communication in a variety of situations.
- Increase theoretical understanding of human communication behavior in a variety of communication situations.
- Gain knowledge of critical thinking skills. Master methods of inquiry and research appropriate to the discipline.
- Understand communication’s relationship to culture and society in general.
- Understand the relationship between communication and how organizations work.
- Analyze communication’s relationship to persuasion and social influence.