Behavioral assumptions and principles. Focus on behavioral assessment: interview, observations and self-report. Discussion of ongoing assessment, behavioral classification and utility of assessment for treatment as applied to specific disorders.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of behavioral assessment;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of behavioral assessment;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of behavioral assessment within a society;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary behavioral assessment theory.