Expertise in administration, scoring and interpretation of various intellectual assessment tests. Integration of intellectual evaluation and neuropsychology–in particular, brain lateralization, minimal brain dysfunction and learning disabilities. Writing evaluations, including referral questions and describing and integrating behavioral observations.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of intellectual assessment;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of intellectual assessment;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of intellectual assessment within a society;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary intellectual assessment theory.