Focuses on models for the analysis of data of pure experiments and observational studies. Topics include analysis of variance and covariance models for designs with between-subject and/or within subject factors; predictive and explanatory applications of simple and multiple regression analysis; path analysis.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of research design & analysis;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of research design & analysis;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of research design & analysis within a society;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary research design & analysis.