Focuses primarily on mixed method research that has been used extensively in clinical research. Methods include principal components analysis, factor analysis, multivariate analysis of variance and covariance, discriminate function analysis, and linear classification functions. Also includes canonical correlation analysis, logistic regression analysis, logistic classification models, Bayesian classification, log-linear models, confirmatory factor analysis and structural equation modeling.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of advanced research design & analysis;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of advanced research design & analysis;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of advanced research design & analysis in society;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary advanced research design & analytic theory.