An overview of the pharmacological actions and behavioral effects of psychoactive medications. Special attention to chemical theories of mental illness and the use of psychotherapeutics in the treatment of mental disorders.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of psychopharmacology;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of psychopharmacology;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of psychopharmacology within a society;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary psychopharmacology.