Students will examine management accounting and analytical methodologies for control and decision making in profit-directed organizations. This course defines budgetary control systems and product costing. It also defines evaluation systems for planning, directing, and checking the performance of a business.
- Use costing systems that are commonly utilized for different purposes.
- Identify and use different activity based management tools.
- Apply cost relationships for analysis.
- Prepare a master budget.
- Use standard costs and performance measures.
- Perform cost variance analysis.
- Correctly utilize costs in pricing and decisions making.