This is a course designed to discuss international finance. It is considered as one of the growing areas of study. A background in global finance is important, as it will provide any student of economics or finance an understanding of global financial activities and their implications.
- Learn the underlying factors that contribute to the process of globalization and the expansion of the international business activities of companies.
- Understand the foreign exchange markets operations and its applications to international business and apply the necessary techniques to hedge and protect the interest of international investors.
- Assess the most effective capital for financing international projects and ensure sustainable global business expansion.
- Use international financial techniques that could assist company managers to diversify their international operations and enhance the capacity of multinational companies to manage their global financial interests.
- Identify those factors that contribute to effective international investment strategies.