The course enables the students to conduct assessments of viability, stability and profitability of the business. Students learn the basic principles by which these analyses are made according to financial statements and other reports. They will also be taught to make business decisions according to such analysis.
- Become familiar with the contents of corporate financial statements.
- Learn about special statements such as inventory, depreciation and retained earnings.
- Understand ratios concerning capitalization by common stock.
- Explore ways that ratios interact when one is changed.
- Gain tips on how to interpret an annual report.
- Identify current vital financial indicators that are important to organizations.
- Comprehend financial forecasting techniques that can enable management to make truly informed decisions.
- Apply methods that can improve a company’s profit picture and stockholders’ investment.