LL.B 200 Law of Contract I
This course introduces students to different types of contracts and common law rules on enforceable agreements. It pertains to general controls imposed by various consumer laws, including remedies for breach of contract, contract formation, privity of contracts, terms and interpretations, performance and termination, and vitiating factors.
- Use of primary and secondary sources to analyze, evaluate, and apply general contract law principles.
- Determine the relevant legal issues in specific cases and apply the relevant legal principles to generate complex problems relative to contracts.
- Create well-structured, cohesive, and written arguments for a legal audience.
- Exercise judgment in identifying and applying appropriate legal principles to a contractual dispute.
- Analyze assigned case studies and apply the appropriate legal principles to generate meaningful solutions.