This course explores the theory and practice of ADR methods in Commonwealth Countries. Students will learn about how theories on ADR have applied and their implications. This course also explores ADR processes in the international environment.
- Appreciate the social relevance and historical contexts of ADR models.
- Comprehend theoretical models of dispute resolution.
- Develop mediation skills, encompassing communication, analysis, and problem identification.
- Craft simple dispute resolution systems designs.
- Apply ADR theory to different practical contexts at the international, industrial, and socio-political levels.