This course covers comparative legal system of different countries. It presents classifications of the world’s legal systems and their significant features and explores legal systems’ notion within legal systems.
- Thoroughly understand the philosophies, roles, and importance of comparative law as a methodology.
- Compare and contrast the primary legal traditions at the international level.
- Explain current and future trends in comparative law.
- Conduct advanced comparative research into today’s law and policy topics.
- Perform self-directed analysis in comparative law.