Commercial Law course teaches students about the fundamental rules of commercial law, encompassing formation, performance, and termination of contracts, consumer guarantees, torts, liabilities for unsafe products, and an introduction to e-commerce issues.
- Critically analyze foundational principles of commercial law.
- Apply commercial law for analyzing complex problems and issues.
- Construct coherent and concise written and oral arguments for a professional audience.
- Undertake advanced legal research on a given aspect of commercial law in real-life contexts.
- Explain commercial law from the perspectives of policymaking, as well as comparative and interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Critically assess legal principles and utilize legal techniques for analyzing competing considerations in the area of commercial law.