This course focuses on rules of administrative law used for every jurisdiction and conceptions of administrative justice. The course covers relevant legal and non-legal frameworks. It provides students with requisite tools for undertaking a critical analysis of these frameworks’ effectiveness to protect and promote administrative justice principles and, through these, constitutionalism and the rule of law.
- Analyze advanced principles of administrative law.
- Undertake self-directed legal research at an intermediate level.
- Assess complex legal information with a strong emphasis on legislation.
- Apply administrative law principles to challenging legal problems.
- Critically analyze the operation of administrative law from a theoretical perspective.