This course effectively prepares students to write a legal long Essay. Through this Legal Case-Based Project course, students can select a legal researchable topic to test their understanding of application of primary and secondary sources of law pertinent to the legal system of a country of their choice.
- Identify and apply relevant sources of law, including statutes and cases.
- Success in legal research and writting.
- Utilize correct citation and reference styles in constructing written assignments.
- Understand the hierarchy of authority and precedents in the country of their choice.
- Develop skills in harnessing primary and secondary materials for case analyses.
- Critically analyze and give an opinion on a specific legal issue or case.