This course introduces students into the diverse and exciting service industry. The course provides an understanding of the complexity and scope of the industry. It covers major customer service issues, human resource management definitions, organizational structures, history of the service industry, and standards in customer services.
- Understand why superior service is important to a company.
- Learn why good service isn’t good enough.
- Understand why customers are important.
- Learn how customer service impacts profits.
- Gain knowledge on how to demonstrate professionalism.
- Learn how to view service through the customer’s eyes.
- Understand the importance of both internal and external customers.