The course helps students to examine the marketing mix along the line of the firm’s strategy. The students will develop marketing strategies,
evaluate opportunities of a firm, anticipate competitive dynamics, and assess the sustainability of competitive advantages. The course is helpful
to students pursuing careers in consultancy, investment analysis, entrepreneurship, and product management.
- Identify and develop the essential components of a comprehensive and integrated marketing strategy.
- Analyze descriptions of the products/services sold by businesses.
- Understand market segments that could be targeted by businesses.
- Analyze effective marketing communications strategies for products/services.
- Understand appropriate prices for products/services.
- Analyze appropriate channels of distribution for products/services.