This course is designed to help students develop a philosophy of music education, concepts of program development, and current approaches to music teaching. The role of technology and music in special and continuing education will be introduced.
- To learn to select a Research Issue such as identification and isolation of a problem into a workable plan.
- Implementation of a plan to collect the data needed.
- To learn Quantative Investigation as in Concepts and Techniques.
- To learn Chronological Research as in Concepts and Techniques.
- To learn Technology and Music Education Research.