Students will examine the mystery of music and its profound impact and importance on the human race. They will also study the significance of listening, musicianship, multiculturalism, creativity, curriculum, and development. Finally, they will survey the philosophical and psychological aspects of a music education.
- To learn about Music education and Schooling
- To learn Music Teaching and learning
- To learn Music Education and Curriculum
- To learn Musical Creativity in Context
- To learn about Musical Works
- To learn about Music, Listeners, and Musical values