This course covers research design and methodology to
include development of hypotheses, problems, qualitative
research, and survey, observational, casual comparative and historical research. Students will develop the ability to understand, interpret, and use research in teaching and learning.
- To learn to the Art and Science of Research.
- To learn different kinds of Research in Music.
- To print Resources for Research in Music.
- To learn about Bibliographies for Research in Music.
- To learn about History of Nation, Publishing, and Printing.
- To learn how to Plan a Research Paper, how to write a Paper, how to do a format and Style in a Research Paper.