All other course work must be completed before enrollment
in this course. Selections of a research topic and books must
be approved by the professor. Students will write a thesis consisting of at least 20,000 words according to a Manual
for writers of term papers, Theses, and Dissertations.
- To learn the parts of a paper.
- To learn and what are the abbreviations and numbers mean.
- What are the format and sample layout?
- What are selected bibliographies.
- To learn about public documents.
- To learn about illustrations.