This course will familiarize students with the general principals of family law. Students will learn how to prepare legal documents for adoption, legal separation, divorce, marriage, annulment, and child visitation and custody.
- Discuss the establishment of guilt.
- Provide an overview of the history and development of criminal law.
- Discuss the nature and purpose of criminal law.
- Explain the classification of crimes and related offenses.
- Describe limitations on criminal law.
- Learn how to conduct trial and post-trial proceedings, interview witnesses, and prepare pre-trial pleadings.