This course is specifically designed to bring out the best work possible for undergraduate students. This would exhibit and culminate the different experiences that the student has acquired for the year. This would encompass all of what they have learned while relating societal, ethic and environmental impacts for their work.
- Synthesize the knowledge and skills acquired from their courses, leadership experiences and co-curricular involvement into one project.
- Showcase learning and leadership skills.
- Extend academic experience of leadership into areas of personal interest.
- Refine leadership skills and demonstrate proficiency.
- Work independently to accomplish project.