Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Leadership & Management Specialty Track
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program at Charisma University emphasizes advanced Nursing Leadership and Management, particularly in bringing evidence-based knowledge into practice, improving health care outcomes, and strengthening the leadership and managerial roles guiding complex care delivery. This program targets only those with graduate degrees who are authorized or licensed by their jurisdictions/governments as Registered Nurses.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Synthesize advanced theories from nursing and other scientific disciplines to support clinical, leadership, and management practices.
- Integrate research and analytic methods in leading evidence-based practice change and continuous quality improvement.
- Lead in creating clinical prevention and population health improvement strategies.
- Apply complex scientific findings into clinical and leadership practice.
- Undertake interdisciplinary collaborations that advance the quality of healthcare across populations and systems.
- Assume high-level leadership and management roles in organizations and systems.
Students must complete all the required course requirements (42 Credits)