The Student Affairs office at Charisma University seeks to develop scholars and practitioners in their various disciplines to promote change, development, and progress in society.
Our team aims to create and maintain a productive learning environment for all students. We believe that learning is lifelong, and student success can only be achieved through personal growth and transformation.
At Charisma University, our disability services:
- treat with all medical records submitted by students in a confidential manner.
- examine how disability and/or health issues impact you at Charisma University.
- determine appropriate accommodations based on your explanation and the official medical records provided to us
- communicate with faculty and other departments your behalf in a confidential manner.
- collaborate with all departments to ensure students can access course/program information.
- advice members of Charisma University on assistive technology and other resources that supports the needs of students with disabilities.