The Centre for Advanced Research and Innovation (CARI) is established as an independent organization under the auspices of the Charisma University. It is a specialized organization and the umbrella body for higher research in Humanities, Social Science and Technology disciplines at the Charisma University.
The Centre provides facilities for higher research in various areas of Humanities, Social Science and Technology disciplines. It supports and conducts researches, holds seminars and workshops, and offers training courses on research methodologies. It also maintains links and establishes networks with similar centers, institutes and organizations.
CARI has some basic objectives:
- To organize seminars, symposiums, workshops, scholarly lectures, conferences and to disseminate academic achievements in the respective discipline.
- To arrange and offer fellowships to local, regional and international researchers and scholars.
- To establish linkages and networks with national, regional and international research centers and academic institutions.
Research & Training
Currently the following seminars are available:
- Academic Writing and publication
- Quantitative Analytical Tools
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Research Proposal writing
- Business Research Analysis and Design
- Contemporary Issues in Financial Reporting and Corporate Disclosures
CARI is dedicated to connecting and preserving the references of research works, publications, thesis, monographs, journals, periodicals and newspaper clippings on relevant areas. The center is aimed at disseminating research results through publications.
Linkages and Networks
CARI is very much interested to making linkages and establishing networks with any research center, research organization, think tank, and academic institution of the world. The centre also takes initiatives of holding and hosting effective seminars and workshops with participation of local and internationally renowned researchers and scholars.