Career Services Center
Mission and Vision
Charisma University Career Services Center supports students and alumni in developing workplace skills to succeed as professionals. To achieve this, we provide cutting-edge, global career resources and services and promote applied learning. Our distinct role is to support our learners in career management.
We provide the following services and resources:
- One-on-one advising where you and a Career Services Advisor can collaborate to set action steps tailored to meet your specific goals.
- Online networking.
- Job search tools and global listings.
- A professional career management team available for students and alumni to build resumes, cover letters, career portfolios, interviewing and networking skills.
- A Charisma University Career Services Center LinkedIn group to connect you with other Charisma students and alumni for professional networking and sharing career information.
- A blog, and Facebook presence to publicize our offerings and information.