Charisma University is institutionally accredited by Accreditation, Certification, and Quality Assurance Institute (ACQUIN). The German Accreditation Council recognizes ACQUIN.
ACQUIN is a member of all relevant European and international associations and project initiatives dedicated to quality assurance in the higher education sector. ACQUIN is involved in international, in particular European, associations of external quality assurance institutions: Full member of European Network for Quality Assurance (ENQA), Associate Member of the European University Association (EUA), the Central Eastern European Network for Quality Assurance (CEENQA), the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) and Associate Member of Arab Network for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ARQAANE).
ACQUIN maintains bilateral cooperation partners with the Russian agency “The National Centre for Public Accreditation” (NCPA), the Kazakhstan agencies “Independent Kazakhstan Quality Assurance Agency in Education” (IQAA) and “Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating” (IAAR) as well as the Mongolian “Mongolian National Council for Education Accreditation” (MNCEA).
Since 2012 ACQUIN has been registered in the “National Register for Accreditation Agencies in the Republic of Kazakhstan” and is thus entitled to carry out accreditation procedures at all universities in Kazakhstan. In addition, ACQUIN is entitled to carry out audits at universities and technical colleges of applied sciences in Austria in accordance with § 22 Para. 2 HS-QSG.
Charisma University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP accredits business, accounting, and business-related programs at the associate, baccalaureate, master, and doctorate degree levels worldwide. ACBSP is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
The following business programs at Charisma University are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Accounting – Forensic Accounting & Audit
- Master of Arts in International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Economics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Arts in Marketing
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Cyber Security Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Forensic Accounting and Audit
Charisma University is recognized by the Turks and Caicos Islands Ministry of Education as a degree-granting institution for Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, and the Doctorate along with Certificate programs.
Ministry of Education, Youth, Sport and Culture
Phone: 649-946-2801 Ext 10304/10307
Click here to read the Universities, Colleges and Training Institutes Ordinance of the Turks and Caicos Islands Government that empowers Charisma University to offer its academic programs and award degrees to its graduates.
Founded in 1950, under the auspices of UNESCO, the International Association of Universities (IAU) is the leading global association of higher education institutions and organisations from around the world.
IAU brings together its Members from more than 130 countries for reflection and action on common priorities. IAU is an independent, bilingual (English and French), non-governmental organization. It acts as the global voice of higher education to UNESCO and other international higher education organizations, and provides a global forum for leaders of institutions and associations. Its services are available on the priority basis to Members but also to organisations, institutions and authorities concerned with higher education, as well as to individual policy and decision-makers, specialists, administrators, teachers, researchers and students.
Charisma University: IAU-026987