CU Locations

USA | Turks & Caicos Islands

Close this search box.

Applying to CU

Undergraduate Admission Requirements

Charisma University does not discriminate against any person on the basis of age, sex, religion, race, color, disability, national or ethnic origin or political affiliation in its admission policies, its employment opportunities or other policies or practices.

General Requirements

All degree and non-degree seeking students must meet the following admissions requirements before getting admitted or provisionally admitted into the University:
Application form
A completed application form for admission.
High School certificate
Proof of High School Diploma/Certificate or GED (Required from all undergraduate degree-seeking students). To view G.E.D. requirements for your country, click here.
Official Documents
Official documents that support the granting of college or university credit from sources such as: CLEP, DANTES and College-Level GED, Advanced placement examinations, Achievement Tests (AT), University of the State of New York Subject Exams, and Thomas A. Edison State Subject Exams. To view G.E.D. requirements for your country, click here.
Non-traditional transfer credits
  • Members of the armed services-credits MUST be evaluated using the American Council on Education (ACE) guide.

  • Formal educational programs and courses sponsored by non-collegiate organizations whose credits meet the recommendations established by the American Council on Education.
Non-English Speaking Country

Non-native English-speaking undergraduates (Associate/Bachelors’ degrees) without a degree from an accredited English-language institution must provide English fluency test results from one of the following:

  • A minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or

  • 61 on the Internet Based Test (IBT), or

  • 6.0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS).
Non-traditional transfer credits

Students with non-English language instruction in previous education must send transcripts/credentials to one of these agencies for evaluation:

Foreign Academic Credentials Service 

– Institute of Credential Services

– International Education Research Foundation (IERF) 

– Validential

The agency conducting the evaluation must directly forward completed credentials to the university.

Apply for a program now.

Your pathway to Success begins here

Applying for a Graduate Program?

Learn about the Admission requirements.

Where would you like to go?

Click any of the options below to navigate to that specific website.