This course creates awareness for students on the concepts for planning and deploying
critical infrastructure that will help their companies achieve sustained competitive advantage.
It includes case studies and research methods that will train them with fundamental business procedures.
- Gain a thorough understanding of management, with an emphasis on enterprise, from a tactical, operational and strategic perspective.
- Learn how ideas and opportunities are created and implemented amidst new concepts and theories.
- Understand the concepts and processes involved in the production and delivery of enterprise to the marketplace.
- Develop business and leadership skills, as well as skills in critical thinking and research, which enhances independent learning and reflective capabilities.
- Use learning tools and studying subjects that are up to date and relevant in all current business environments.