This course is the continuation of Contract I. It will continue to explore the fundamental principles of equity and statutory framework governing contractual relations. Focus will be on termination of contractual relations, remedies, and vitiating factors.
- Explain legal issues in complex cases and hypothetical situations.
- Apply applicable legal principles to resolve said issues.
- Critically read and analyze statutes and cases on contracts.
- Write case analyses clearly and logically.
- Discuss theoretical views about statutory interventions in the common law of contracts.