This course provides students with an in-depth understanding of evidence and advocacy in the context of civil procedure in local courts and small tribunals. Some topics covered in this course are structuring a civil case, proving a case in a local court or small tribunal, enforcement of court (post-judgment procedure), recovering of debts in a local court or small-claims tribunal.
- Fully understand causes and forums.
- Comprehensively discuss and implement pre-trial procedures.
- Explain and apply the rules of evidence.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advocacy.
- Explain and implement the post-trial procedure.
Access legislation and judgments