This course explores industrial and employment law and industrial relations pertinent to legal advisers and law relative to jurisdictions. Attention will also be given to legal issues involving employer and employee.
- Critically evaluate the economic, political, social, and cultural impacts on industrial relations systems.
- Critically analyze the principles and policies that underpin industrial relations systems in Commonwealth Countries.
- Assess legal frameworks in industrial relations systems, encompassing major legislative and common law principles.
- Comprehensively discuss legal issues and obligations in the employment relationship.
- Explain legal principles, rules, and institutions that underpin work relationships.
- Apply legal rules that regulate work relationships.