Students will master the central concepts of psychology. They will be exposed to the latest research on Consciousness, Development, Abnormal, and Social Psychology.
- a proficiency in reading and writing within the conceptual framework of basic psychological theory;
- an oral proficiency in understanding the genesis of psychology;
- an ability to identify, analyze, and question the origin of various analysis models;
- a familiarity with understanding the rationale of consciousness within each of us;
- and a familiarity with the contemporary theory.