Master of Arts (MA) in International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
This program provides a firm foundation for International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy. The program uses a historical and case study approach using frameworks based on international relations theory as well as political science. The program highlights multiple disciplines associated with international relations and diplomacy and how they may be applied to the public and private sector as well as civil society.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Gain better understanding about international relations.
- Gain better understanding about cultural diplomacy.
- Learn about contemporary international issues through lectures, visits and meetings with foreign officials.
- Gain basic understanding of foreign affairs.
- Critically analyze fundamental principles of international relations within the political science framework.
- Practice the basic tenets of cultural diplomacy.
Students must complete all the required foundation courses. Each course is valued as 3 Credits.
MIR 500 Introduction to International Relations
MIR 503 International Conflicts Management
MIR 517 International Relations in Global Issues
MIR 525 Foreign Policy in World Politics
MIR 530 International Relations Theory
MIR 609 International Relations and World Politics
MIR 613 International Organizations
MIR 638 Global Threat in Terrorism
MBA 673 International Business Law
MIR 655 Human Rights and Global Diversity